Motivated Marketing is seeking to hire an Account Coordinator to work in our Account Management/Client Services department. This position is ideal for an entry-level advertising and marketing enthusiast with superb attention to detail and unparalleled organization skills.
To be successful as an Account Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel and have exceptional verbal & written communication skills. It also helps if you want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with an incredible team of people dedicating to helping our clients WIN!
Account Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Maintains, monitors and adjusts project plans, project schedules, billable hours, budgets, and expenditures.
- Collaborates often with the agency Traffic Manager on project timelines and deliverables
- Organizing, attending, and occasionally participating in client meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important internal actions from meetings.
- Helps to maintain and manage accurate monthly budgets for multiple accounts.
- Ensures project deadlines are met and helps to re-prioritize deadlines as needed.
- Provides administrative support.
- Facilitate 3rd party vendor quotes & communication.
- Assists in the review and proofreading of creative deliverables (copy & artwork/production materials), ensuring accuracy of content, brand messaging, and creative quality.
- Work on ad hoc projects as necessary.
Account Coordinator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, communications, advertising, or related field of study.
- Exceptional verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple projects.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work within tight deadlines.
- An ability to prepare and interpret step-by-step action plans.
To apply, please submit resume & cover letter