Website Motivated Marketing
Motivated Marketing is a 15-year-old full-service ad agency based in Charleston, SC with a specialty in automotive clients. We are looking for a Account Receivables Coordinator to support our rapidly growing Auto Team. A great team that provides a collaborative workspace where work life balances are respected.
Areas of Responsibility
- Organize monthly deliverables for each automotive account for internal and external review. Deliverables include:
- Credits and Spends to all accounts that require information on a regular basis
- Reporting on monthly fund status/accruals
- Audits of submissions and reimbursement claims
- Assist with developing receivable summaries for dealership accounting teams.
- Assist with auditing all new accounts – 360 overview & reporting/recommendations
- Assist in monitoring all advertising for manufacturer compliance as necessary. Communicate manufacturer advertising guidelines to creative and account management teams.
- Assist in monitoring available co-op funds (as applicable) and alert account management team to over/under spend
- Assist with document management:
- Filing and organizing invoices
- Uploading missing documentation
- Assist with document retrieval
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A firm understanding of Microsoft Office
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong finance/accounting understanding
- Incomparable organizational skills
- Strong Excel/Google Sheets background
- Ability to learn/understand multiple technical platforms.
- Disciplined and analytical with excellent and consistent follow-through