Website Motivated Marketing
Motivated Marketing is a full-service advertising agency looking to add to our growing in-house production team! This is a mid-level position in our production department. The Editor/Motion Designer will be responsible for creating audio and video commercials to support our automotive clients and their marketing needs. This position is fast-paced and will require a detail-oriented motion designer that can juggle multiple projects at once.
- Animate and edit and deliver tv/web/radio commercials.
- Insure that projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Collaborate with agency teams: production, accounts, graphic design.
- Bring production-based solutions to the table for client deliverables.
- Export broadcast-ready deliverables.
- Other duties as requested by Broadcast Director and/or Creative Director.
- 3-5 years of experience in audio/video production.
- Expert proﬁciency on Adobe’s Creative Cloud: After Effects, Premiere, Audition.
- 3 years of professional work experience in Adobe After Effects: Ability to create well-thought, ﬂuid animation, key green screen footage, be able to utilize after effects expressions and color grading/correction.
- Basic understanding of web and broadcast delivery codecs and formats: Apple Pro Res,
- 264 encoding and its various resolutions.
- Broadcast audio post-production experience: Ability to edit voice overs, create broadcast level mix downs with music and sounds effects within Adobe Audition using compressors, eq, and noise-reduction tools and be able to adhere to broadcasts standards.
- Basic knowledge of Adobe Illustrator.
- Ability to work and travel on a ﬂexible schedule when requested.
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
Interested applicants should apply online via our website and include a resume and link to an online highlight reel. Please specify your role in each project.