Website Motivated Marketing
Motivated Marketing is seeking to hire a full-time Billing Coordinator to work in conjunction with a Sr. Billing Coordinator. This position is ideal for an entry level billing enthusiast that is self-motivated with superb attention to detail and unparalleled organization skills.
To be successful as a Billing Coordinator, you will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel and have exceptional verbal & written communication skills. It also helps if you want to work in a fun, fast-paced environment with an incredible team of people.
Position Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Prepare, generate, and send monthly client invoices
- Data entry of billing related vendor invoices
- Maintain client and vendor files
- Provide Administrative support
- QuickBooks Desktop experience is required.
- Exceptional verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage, prioritize and work within tight deadlines.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Competency using Adobe Acrobat.
- Preference will be given to applicants with bookkeeping/billing experience.
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume.