Motivated Marketing, a full-service advertising agency, is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our growing team. Our wildly talented group of creatives operates in a fast-paced environment – and our ideal candidate must be able to keep up, turning projects around with both speed and accuracy.
As an M2 designer, you will work across a variety of advertising mediums primarily assisting with our automotive clients. This position may, on occasion, require you to work directly with account service, or with production artists and outside contractors (freelancers and vendors) in order to complete design requirements or supervise in-house production. Typically, though, work is performed under the direction of the Art Director or Creative Director.
Our ideal candidate is creative, responsible, organized and passionate about creating eye-catching, strategic marketing for our clients. If you have experience producing amazing work in a high-speed environment, we want to talk to you!
- BFA or BA in fine arts, graphic design or a creative field
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite
- 2-3 years of experience working in an agency or full-time design position
- Phenomenal attention to detail
- Strong typography skills & knowledge of design
- Understanding of deadlines & budgets
- Excellent communication skills
- Automotive design experience preferred
- Healthcare design experience a plus
- Comfortable with online project scheduling and time management
- Knowledge of motion design is a plus
- Experience designing for HTML/CSS is a plus
- Illustration skills are a plus
- Experience working in a PMS is preferred
- Provides design and illustration (digital and/or traditional) from conception to completion as required.
- Works with design/copywriting teams to concept and complete assigned projects and campaigns.
- Assists account teams with presentations for creative and new business pitches.
- Works under supervision of the Art Director, and in conjunction with the Creative Director to meet assigned deadlines.
- Maintains high skill levels in software programs required to perform assigned job functions; participates in training focused on the use of new design and illustration software as the agency requires.
- Assists in archiving and maintaining digital files, project hard copies, photography, illustrations, logo art, typestyles, historical collateral samples, etc., of client materials and resources, and in maintaining a log of said archives to assist other department members in locating necessary files and references.
- Maintains current computer software skills compatible with the needs of other creative team members.
- Notifies Art Director when hardware/software requires updating or servicing.
- Maintains digital file backups for in-progress jobs and uploads completed project files.
- Proof-reads to produce accurate and high-quality work.
- Collaborates with printers to ensure correct type of paper and ink are used and makes recommendations to ensure end product quality.
- Manages multiple creative campaigns, tasks and changing priorities.
Please submit résumé, cover letter and a link or PDF of your portfolio.