Website Motivated Marketing
Do you love numbers and statistics? Do you enjoy finding the proverbial needle in the haystack when looking at a mound of data? If this sounds familiar, then we have a great opportunity with one of Charleston’s fastest growing ad agencies.
Motivated Marketing is seeking an experienced self-starter, for an entry level position, who will create & manage digital marketing campaigns to best serve the needs of our clients while maximizing ROI.
Position Responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Develop campaign strategies, compile plan specifics, oversee budgets, & develop client-facing documentation and campaign reporting
- Support development of paid search campaign components including keywords, ad copy, landing page selection, account structure etc
- Assist account management team in campaign report analysis, highlight insights, and regularly make optimization recommendations
- Manage GTM and Call Tracking and troubleshoot any relevant issues
- Develop monthly reporting on channel performance and provide performance forecasts
- Proactively monitor digital landscape to identify trends and new product offerings
- Aid in resolution of billing discrepancies & monthly media spend accounting
Skills, Abilities, & Qualifications:
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Achieved Google Certification (or willing to within 30 days of hire)
- Experience creating and managing Facebook advertising campaigns
- Experience with Google Tag Manager
- Comfortable with excel and are a whiz with charts
- Stay up to date on search trends
- Driven to be a thought leader
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- One year of digital management experience strongly preferred
To apply please submit your resume and cover letter. We look forward to meeting you!