Website Motivated Marketing
Motivated Marketing is a 15-year-old full-service ad agency based in Charleston, SC with a specialty in automotive clients. We are looking for a Receivables Coordinator to support our rapidly growing Auto Team. A great team that provides a collaborative workspace where work life balances are respected.
Areas of Responsibility
- Organize monthly deliverables for each automotive account for internal and external review. Deliverables include:
- Submissions (vendors, timing, Brands)
- Credits and Spends to all accounts that require information on a regular basis
- Reporting on monthly fund status/accruals
- Spend recommendations
- Audits of submissions and reimbursement claims
- Assist with developing receivable summaries for dealership accounting teams.
- Assist with auditing all new accounts – 360 overview & reporting/recommendations
- Assist in monitoring all advertising for manufacturer compliance as necessary. Communicate manufacturer advertising guidelines to creative and account management teams.
- Assist in uploading co-op claims monthly for dealerships and retail clients as applicable
- Assist in monitoring available co-op funds (as applicable) and alert account management team to over/under spend
- Assist billing with co-op approved scripts as needed
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A firm understanding of Microsoft Office
- An undergraduate degree from an accredited university
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong finance/accounting understanding
- Incomparable organizational skills
- Disciplined and analytical with excellent and consistent follow-through
- Experience with the automotive industry preferred, but not required