Motivated Marketing is seeking a skilled social media and online reputation manager. The right candidate will utilize their creativity and marketing skills to help generate positive brand awareness, increase social brand engagement, grow organic audiences, and promote customer service online and throughout social media networks.
This position will also be tasked to protect our client’s reputation by monitoring websites, blogs, and social media channels for negative and positive publicity and responding appropriately.
In this role, you will be responsible for delivering reports, insightful analytics, and making strategic recommendations. The Social Media Manager will also work closely with all agency departments to plan, execute, and evaluate our client’s online reputation and social media marketing initiatives.
- Stay informed of industry trends, best practices, and the evolving analytics landscape.
- Execute results-driven organic social media strategies.
- Develop and curate engaging content for social media platforms.
- Assist in the creation and editing of written, video, and photo content.
- Occasionally attend events and produce live social media content.
- Maintain a unified brand voice across different social media channels.
- Create content calendars and follow-through with on-time execution of posts.
- Interact with followers and respond to messages, inquiries, and comments.
- Build and execute social media strategy through research, benchmarking, and target audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish, and share content daily.
- Create and maintain agency social media pages and profiles.
- Create reports to gain insight on traffic, demographics, and effectiveness; utilize this information to guide future strategies.
- Collaborate with other departments to manage client reputations, coordinate promotions, and increase reach.
- Utilize online reputation platforms to respond to all customer reviews in a timely and professional manner.
- Establish reputation management systems and standards.
- Agility in an ever-changing environment.
- Passion for social media and proficiency with major platforms and management tools.
- Proficiency with video and photo editing tools, digital media formats, Adobe Creative Suite experience a plus.
- Strong copywriting and copy-editing skills.
- Impeccable time management skills with the ability to multitask.
- Detail-oriented approach with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Experience with developing strategies across social media and digital marketing platforms.
- Proactive and resourceful with a ‘can-do’ attitude.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field.
- 1-3 years’ experience with B2C social media marketing or content development.
- Direct experience using social media management tools (Hootsuite, Sprinklr, Sprout, Falcon etc).
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).